Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fine. Are you happy now?


Tired of getting my weekly ration for not updating the blog.  What do you want me to say?    I have no time for blogging what with this dog walking regime I am a slave to now.  
Actually got a respite from that today because my mom and I had tickets to see Wicked at the civic center.  Pretty good stuff. If you go for that kind of thing.  Which I do.  It's not easy being green.  I'll try to make it back before October.  Stay classy San Diego.

1 comment:

  1. Actually...
    Considering the talent, the humor, the beauty, and the everloving social exuberance that you contain, I find it difficult to believe that is the best that you have to offer for a post on your world famous blog.

    Do it, sweetie. Hollywood awaits. The ridicule and commentary you read about in your favorite weekly rags has only helped to form you into the elite gossip column writer you could be. You have the power, and the pendminship to create something hilarious, that only John Denver or Elisabeth Shue might find appealing.

    I don't know why I used those people as examples, but you get the point.

    BE more CREATIVE on you BLOG!

    Love,

    The Blogosphere...

    ReplyDelete