Saturday, February 25, 2012

Back in action


Holy cow. Just was scrolling through blogspot: "next blog. next blog. next blog." and remembered that I have a blog. So came here to visit and I see that it certainly has been a while since I posted anything. Is that chubby baby my kid? She looks slightly different now. Still likes to be naked though.
I have a new respect for Ryan and for all stay at home parents. She was so much "mine" the first year, then I went back to work and Ry took over as primary caregiver. He just got a contract gig working for Sony and left town for 10(!) days. My folks have been awesome, taking over the weekly duties. My mom even has made us dinner every night. Parenting a 2 year old is difficult. We woke up today at 5:30 and we were off. Non stop. I somehow conned her into napping about an hour ago and though I really have lots of housework I should be doing, I think I'd rather veg out on the couch.
I found quite by accident a pretty cool website for self publishing: Blurb which makes me want to make cool photo books or children's stories. You know, in all my copious free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment